Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

10 DAY CHALLENGE

DAY 7
4 MEMORIES YOU WON'T FORGET (I've done 5)


1. New York for my 21st birthday with my Mama!! We saw Mamma Mia on Broadway and went to the Gay Pride Parade which was amazing!!! Met Liam Gallagher!!! Oasis are my one of my fave bands! Boat cruise to Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building and Central Park... We met some really amazing people!
2. Egypt with my boyfriend.... amazing hotel, camels, snorkelling, driving in the desert.
3. Lovebox fest with my friends... such a happy summery day! We got to the front of the crowd on the shoulders of a random at Chase and Status.
4. Holidays to Toronto... most of my family live there and its such a fun city!
5. Portugal with the girls! Sun, sea, swimming... Lot's of drinking, going out, dancing and especially an adventure on the beach where we went through caves and found small pools of the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment